Elin Rees PR has managed national and Welsh press for the Welsh Music Prize since 2012.
- Production of all press materials
- Gaining maximum press exposure for the announcement of the shortlist
- Inviting press to the Welsh Music Prize concert and Welsh Music Prize ceremony
- Managing all press at the ceremony, including interview requests for the winner
- Gaining maxiimum press exposure for the announcement of the winner
Results Elin Rees PR has achieved for Welsh Music Prize since 2012 include
- TV (BBC Wales Today, ITV Wales News, S4C Heno, S4C Y Lle
- Radio (BBC 6 Music), Nation Radio, BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Cymru
- National press – Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, NME, Music Week, Clash, BBC News Online
- Wales press – Western Mail, South Wales Echo, Buzz, Cardiff Life Magazine, BBC Wales News Online
The success of the Welsh Music Prize has been driven by Elin Rees PR taking the story across Wales and into the UK. They know who to go to, and when, and that’s been instrumental in securing key coverage for us, building profile as we grow the prize. The team manage all the media for the prize-giving itself, including co-ordinating several time-critical live outside broadcasts. Without them, we’d be lost!
John Rostron – Founder of Welsh Music Prize