In March 2014, Elin Rees PR was tasked with helping to launch an exciting new addition to Cardiff’s vibrant food and drink scene, by managing the PR campaign for Got Beef Bar & Kitchen. Got Beef was previously a pop-up venture but 2014 saw them making the leap to a permanent home on Whitchurch Road in Cardiff. Got Beef – with its delicious gourmet burgers named after icons of American television – presented a unique and exciting challenge in which we succeeded in securing the restaurant very positive press across a range of publications in South Wales.
- The announcement was featured in the news pages of the South Wales Echo. The Taste Team also reviewed the restaurant in a positive double page feature
- The restaurant was featured twice in Buzz Magazine, again in an article announcing its arrival, followed by a very positive review
- Elin Rees PR was responsible for inviting press and Cardiff movers and shakers to a launch event, resulting in a full page in Cardiff Life’s event pages and numerous positive tweets from bloggers such as Gourmet Gorro and I Loves the Diff
- The restaurant received another great review in Redhanded Magazine
- Got Beef was featured in a three page article in Cwtch Magazine.